If you are selling or renting your home or property in Costa Rica, we can assist you in every way to help you get your property listed and sold in today's market.
It Is Said That a Property Has Several Prices:
1) What your landlord thinks is it's worth.
2) The appraisal price, based mainly on technical considerations regarding the replacement price of the property.
3) A valuation that is made for only fiscal purposes.
4) The possible market value, which will be indicated by your affiliate professional broker, also based on certain data, more related to the price of the properties at that time and also taking into account the market, location and use It can give to the good, the conditions in which it is, etc.
5) The price that is finally obtained from a buyer.
We advise you on aspects such as the best presentation of the property, prices of similar properties and conditions for a sale in the right time. Once the property is valued, we help you set an asking price, then give you recommendations that will help facilitate your sale or rent. We also utilize various advertising media that are most suitable for your specific property, like real estate brokerage, newspaper advertising, flyers, web banners and more.
On top of all that, we have a network of more than 1,000 real estate brokers throughout the country that have access to your listing, and we place your property on the best real estate websites around the world.